Saturday, August 12, 2006
Is That Legal?
gOFFICE.com Free Web Office Suite home page
gOFFICE.com, by Silveroffice, Inc., provides an online office suite which allows customers to quickly create documents via a web browser. The customer types in their browser, chooses a letterhead design and receives a professionally formatted PDF file in moments. Customers do not require Adobe Acrobat, as the PDF files are created on the gOFFICE servers. The output from gOFFICE is of high quality. Have a look at this example.
Odeo: Listen to Thousands of Podcasts (and more)
Bloglines | Most Popular Links
Best Web Sites for Students Who Want to be Productive: Technology Evangelist
- Writely: Writely is a web based word processor that allows you to work on your papers from any computer. For example, you could work on a document in your room, then pull up the document through a web browser at the computer lab to print it. You could also share your paper with a friend at your school or anywhere else in the world to get some help with drafts. Sign-ups are currently closed, but you can get one through a friend who's registered.
- SparkNotes: SparkNotes provides tutorials (similar to Cliff Notes) on pretty much any common topic you could think of. Being web based, they can do things that text books only dream about, such as linking to related material and undefined words. If your text book makes no sense, and the TA teaching your 100-level course can't get a point across give SparkNotes a try.
- WikiPedia: Pretty much any subject you're studying has been touched on by a WikiPedia contributor. Like SparkNotes, WikiPedia entries link to related information and sources, so you can find out more information about subjects that interest you and different perspectives on the same topic.
- Your Professor's Blogs: Try Googling your professors names to find out if they have blogs. If so, consider subscribing to them using a feed reader like Bloglines.
- Bloglines: Bloglines is a web based application that lets you aggregate content from your favorite web sites into one interface. For example, you could track news from your hometown newspaper, blogs related to issues that interest you, entertainment such as AutoBlog, TheSuperficial,or BoingBoing, and saved searches from Craigslist for dorm furniture or bikes.
- Google Calendar: You have a lot of classes, tests, and parties to keep track of. Use a calendar so you can make the most of your time.
- Dummies eTips: If you've spent most of your online life on AIM and MySpace, you may be missing some essential Office skills that will make your life easier in college and at your future job. The authors of the Dummies series of computer books offer daily tips by email on everything ranging from Microsoft Word to
- Gmail: Chances are pretty good that you'll find yourself in a long and heated email exchange with a large group of friends trying to pick the ultimate location for your spring break trip. The nice thing about Gmail is that entire thread of emails will be bundled together into one conversation, so that important email from your professor won't get pushed back two pages in your inbox. And it integrates well with Google Calendar.
- Fool.com Credit Center: Graduating from college with a high credit score and no credit card debt may turn out to be as valuable as your degree. Understand how your credit score is determined and how important it is to avoid screwing it up by reading the Credit Center articles at Fool.com.
- Meebo: Chances are pretty good that some of your friends use different IM programs than you do. Some may be on AIM, others Yahoo, and yet others MSN or Gtalk. Meebo solves this problem by aggregating chat from all four major chat platforms into one web based chat client. Rather than running all of those chat clients at once, just sign up with Meebo, add in all of your chat IDs and you're set. Now you can chat from any computer with web access without worry about installing chat software.
FreshBooks - The Fastest Way to Invoice Your Clients
Running a business is hard enough. We believe financial record keeping should be easy, fast, (and perhaps even fun), but still detailed enough to satisfy your accountant.
Billing should be simple. You can send an invoice a few seconds after creating your account no matter what level of experience you have.
Your data deserves to be safe, secure, and accessible to you. We also believe you own your data, we do not. Your data will be easy to export any time you want it.
Every customer should look like a Fortune 500 company, based on the image sent by invoices, bills, or other accounting communications, no matter what size the company is.
Simplybill brings simple invoice management to all. Instead of wrestling with overly complex accounting software or trying to mash-up a spreadsheet into some sort of design, begin sending attractive invoices in minutes.
Simplybill is a web-based application. We've simplified things, ignoring features that nobody uses and making the rest ridiculously easy-to-use.
Who should use Blinksale?
Blinksale is perfect for anyone who needs to invoice clients for services or products sold. Blinksale is an excellent choice for attorneys, accountants, designers, IT professionals, software developers, journalists, contractors, engineers, architects, videographers, and more. Basically, if you need to send invoices, Blinksale can work for you.
SportsBlogs Nation :: The coolest sports blogs network of all
Welcome to RecipeMatcher.com
Web 2.0 | News.blog | CNET News.com
Friday, August 11, 2006
Vault: The Most Trusted Name in Career Information
Thursday, August 10, 2006
- A Chance To Cut
- Barbados Butterfly
- California Medicine Man
- Doc to Doc
- Dr. Andy
- Dr. Charles
- Dr. Helen
- Dr. RW
- Dr. Deborah Serani
- Girl MD
- Kidney Notes
- Liability Update
- Milliner's dream
- NHS Blog Doctor
- Over My Med Body
Welcome to Engrish.com!
Thomas Hawk's Digital Connection
Stephen Taylor - Conservative Party of Canada Pundit
» InsideGoogle » part of the Blog News Channel
winkflash ;) sharing life's images
Canada Free Press - hard-hitting investigative journalism.
Ixquick is the world's most powerful metasearch engine.
Ixquick is a metasearch engine: when you search Ixquick, you are searching many popular search engines at the same time. Combined, these engines cover more of the Internet than any one search engine covers.
Incredible stupidity by AOL
Greg Yardley’s Internet Blog
indieWIRE - the leading source on independent film since 1996
Right Wing News (Conservative News and Views)
Welcome to the world’s first full-service conservative Internet broadcast network!
Internet video is booming. Apple’s iTunes store has sold a gazillion videos since its debut. YouTube gets more traffic than the New York Times web site. And politically-oriented video is on the rise:
- Google teamed up with Al Gore’s Current TV network to provide Google Current.
- Amazon.com broadcasts Fishbowl featuring left-wing comedian Bill Maher.
- iTunes offers a discount price for Comedy Central’s liberal Daily Show.
- AOL joined with the Huffington Post to provide Contagious Festival, a collection of conservative-bashing short movies.
These efforts have one thing in common: they are all produced by liberals for liberals.
I formed Hot Air Network, LLC, to bring ideological diversity—because we all love diversity–to the videoblogging world. And because it looked like a lot of fun. Two of the most cutting-edge bloggers on the Right have joined me in my cyberquest: video editing whiz Bryan Preston and the almighty Allah Pundit. Allah likes to think of us as a little Internet garage band. Only we’re playing in three separate home offices and a basement. But you get the idea.
Our mission at Hot Air is to:
- Expose new viewers to the revolutionary world of videoblogging, animation, and Internet broadcasting;
- Recruit dynamic, enterprising people with creative skills from across the country to help us challenge (and CONQUER!) the dinosaur broadcast media outlets;
- Laugh. Report. Laugh. Entertain. Laugh. Inform. Laugh. Make money. Did we say laugh?
So, tune in. Turn on. And drop us a tip or two or three. We’re here to fight hot air with Hot Air. Fill ‘er up.
Founder, Hot Air
Go Fug Yourself
Taegan Goddard's Political Wire
Blogads: blog advertising for opinion makers since 2002.
Techcrunch » Blog Archive » The Online Storage Gang
Streamload - Free Online Storage - Share Videos and Photos - Online MP3 Access
- Store files securely on the web. Get 25 GBs of FREE online storage.
- Access your files from any
- Share all your files quickly
and easily, without file size
- Host videos, audio, images and
more on the web.
- Backup your files and data safely