Saturday, May 08, 2010
Snook.ca: Tips, Tricks and Bookmarks on Web Development.
SMITH Magazine: Creators of Six-Word Memoirs
SMITH is the home of Six-Word Memoirs and a vibrant community of storytellers. Explore story projects, write your story & share it with friends.
The Hype Machine
FunPartyTricks.com - Video Bar tricks revealed
New style blogs find inspiration in fashionable Moms and Dads back in the day
Thursday, May 06, 2010
ipad - Gizmodo
Geek Humor and Entertainment Blog - TV, Movies, Comics, Toys, Cakes, Tattoos - Great White Snark
A List Apart
Wednesday, May 05, 2010
PostPolitics: Washington Post Politics Page, Political News
1. Popten launched August 20, 2008…
2. …if you can really call it a launch- it started as an online home for ten creative folk obsessed with quantifying pop culture.
3. A few months later we told our friends about it.
4. It's grown steadily since, both in bloggers and audience. (We get an average of 20-30K monthly uniques these days.)
5. Our blogging posse consists of four writers, three film directors, one game designer, a politician, a poet, an artist, a designer, and a robotics major.
6. Popten has been cited in the Chicago Tribune, USA Today and The Onion, among others.
7. We've been honored with guest bloggers from the LA Times, NY Times and Hollywood Reporter.
8. One of our bloggers doesn't exist.
9. Almost all of us live in NYC, which is why we can get Manhattancentric.
10. We hate when people say that they have a lot of exciting plans in the near future, but we have a lot of exciting plans in the near future.
The Map Scroll
A BLOG ABOUT MAPS AND THE WORLD
The Brizzly Guide
Cheetos Channel - YouTube
NewsOnFeeds.com - online news aggregator and search engine
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Goby is a search engine focused on exploring fun things to do with your free time, from taking a unique vacation to creating this weekend's adventure.
FAIL Blog: Epic Fail Pictures and Videos of Owned, Pwnd and Fail Moments
Logo Design, Web Design, Design Contests | 99designs.com
99designs is the #1 marketplace for crowdsourced graphic design. We connect 67,305 passionate designers from around the globe with small businesses who need design projects completed. And, we do it in a timely fashion without the usual risk or cost associated with professional design.
This is travel, not tourism - I Wanna Go There
As an independent traveller I prefer not to use travel agencies or follow set itineraries. I like exploring new places my own way.
Last year, planning my trip to India I started researching the internet to find interesting places, accommodations, etc. I was overloaded with huge amounts of badly organized information and was lost with many non-descript sources. I ended up resorting to the good old paper travel guide.
But the best advice I got was actually on the road meeting other travelers, checking their photos, scribbling tips on napkins and the back of my hand...
That's how iwannagothere.com was born - to be a site where independent travelers can share up-to-date information and recommendations with other independent travelers – organized in a practical way to help us plan our trips and discover new destinations.
Webby Nominees & Winners
Monday, May 03, 2010
Skitch.com + Skitch = fast and fun screen capture and image sharing.
uploading of images for fast and fun image sharing.